Make the most of your TM Forum Live! experience by stopping in to the TM Forum Zone located on the second floor next to the Catalyst Zone.
Explore all the latest member created project demonstrations, see how you can get involved in membership opportunities and get membership questions answered.
Take a tour of the TM Forum Zone and Catalyst Zone project demonstrations! Tours are available during expo hours on demand. Stop by the Welcome Desk in the TM Forum Zone or the Catalyst Zones to arrange your tour.
Newcomers Tour and Networking: First time attending the event or new to TM Forum? Take a Newcomers tour (TM Forum Zone second floor) on 5/15 at 4:00 p.m. to get familiar with the event and network with others.
TM Forum Zone Projects and Demos
Don’t miss seeing the member-driven innovative content and practical demonstrations we have prepared for you in the TM Forum Zones. Pick up a TM Forum Travel Guide to Digital Success – Your pocket guide to who to talk to, where to visit, demos, resources, tips and more at TM Forum Live!
- Digital Maturity Model – Get engaged in how the Digital Maturity Model can help you assess the critical capabilities an enterprise needs to be considered digitally mature.
- CurateFx – Get a demo of the new Curate FX tool to see how to map and visualize complex digital ecosystems.
- Open APIs – See practical demonstrations on how TM Forum APIs enable the open digital ecosystem and provide critical management functionality for digital services.
- Community – See demonstrations of our new Community! Ask at the Welcome Desk about how to join in.
- Smart City – See demonstrations of the Smart City Benchmark App and get your Smart City questions answered.
- Meet our Open Hack winners – Meet our Open Hack winners and see their cutting-edge demonstration.
Meet with our Subject Matter Experts
Subject Matter Experts are ready to engage and answer questions during Expo hours:
- Member Engagement – Meet with your Member Engagement team to help you leverage your membership benefits and get any membership questions answered
- Frameworx – meet with a Frameworx Subect Matter Expert to get your Frameworx questions answered
- Training – find out how our training offerings can help you achieve your goals
- Coaching – how to make connections between skills learned in training and applying them to your project
- Conformance – find out details about Conformance Certification