What if you could get 5 people instead of 1 working together to solve your business challenge? This is the Catalyst program
Catalysts are proof-of-concept projects developed collaboratively by TM Forum members. These projects bring together companies large and small to create innovate solutions to common challenges demonstrating how this can be achieved leveraging key TM Forum best practices and standards.
Catalyst Action Day
Thursday, May 17 -9am – 3pm
Who should attend:
- For Nice Catalyst projects
Plan Post-Catalyst phase and start work on next steps. Each team will meet in order to:
- Hold a retrospective on their Catalyst during the Nice cycle
- Identify contributions that will be made from this Catalyst to TM Forum assets and plan how this will get done
- Plan whether to exhibit a Post-Catalyst Showcase in Asia
- Continue developing the Catalyst to a new phase?
- For anyone at the event who wants to consider proposing or joining a future project.
- Learn what the Catalyst program is all about
- See potential topics/projects for the Asia cycle that they can consider joining
- Meet TM Forum staff who will help you get involved
If you have any questions, please contact Tania Fernandes, [email protected].
“We are a real believer that you should get involved in Catalysts, it is how you create innovation through partnerships
– CEO of Technology, Services and Operations, BT