Increasing customer engagement and value in a connected world
Customer Centricity Live! explores best practices and solutions for engaging your customers in a competitive and multi-channel connected world. Deliver a seamless customer experience across a growingly complex digital ecosystem while deriving value from customers that are constantly seeking the latest in innovative, dynamic services. Understand the impact of customer centricity in digital environments such as smart cities.
- Assistant Prof. Ömer Tontuş General Director of Health Promotion, Ministry of Health, Republic of Turkey
- Christopher David, CTO Digital Customer Experience & SVP Software, Schneider Electric
- Umberto Angelucci, CTO, Sky Italia
- Jessica Singleton, Chief Digital Officer, City of New York
- Mike Zeto, General Manager of Smarter Cities, AT&T Inc.
Key challenges that will be addressed:
- What does best in class customer experience look like?
- How can you become truly customer centric in a connected world?
- What are the customer metrics that matter most in a digital world?
- How do you create a truly omnichannel experience?
- How can customer centricity support emerging industries such as smart cities?
- What are the best practices to personalize the experience throughout the customer lifecycle?